Interest rates on these savings accounts may vary. Please check with your Charlevoix State Bank representative for the current rate. All deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC, subject to FDIC rules and requirements. A brochure outlining your coverage options is available for your guidance.
Call 1-800-547-6080 to open a new account today!
- Minimum opening deposit $20.00 ($5.00 under 18 yrs. old). **
- Pre-authorized transfers or withdrawals are limited to six per calendar month. Unlimited transfers and withdrawals are allowed if made through ATM or in person.
- Interest is computed daily and paid quarterly.
- A quarterly statement is provided for your records.
Certificates of Deposit*
- Minimum deposit amount is $500.00.
- Maturity terms range from 3 months to 5 years.
- Interest rates are fixed for the term of the certificate of deposit. Several interest payment options are available.
- Penalty for early withdrawal.
- A certificate of deposit will automatically renew if left alone at time of maturity into same term and current interest rate.
Money Market (Interest-Bearing)*
- Minimum opening deposit $2,500.00. **
- A service charge of $10.00 will be assessed if balance falls below $2,500.00 any day during the month's statement cycle and no interest will be paid for the month.
- Interest is tiered, computed daily and paid monthly on accounts maintaining a $2,500.00 minimum balance each statement cycle.
- Preauthorized transfers or withdrawals are limited to six per calendar month. Unlimited transfers and withdrawals are allowed if made through ATM or in person.
* Free Internet Banking and Telephone Banking for all account types.
** If account is closed within the first 3 months there will be a $10.00 early closing fee.