Free Online/Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking are available for all account types.
Please see our Schedule of Fees & Services for all account fees. Interest rates on these savings accounts may vary. Please check with your Charlevoix State Bank representative for the current rate.
- Minimum opening deposit $50.00.
- Pre-authorized transfers or withdrawals are limited to six per calendar month. Unlimited transfers and withdrawals are allowed if made through ATM or in person.
- Interest is computed daily and paid quarterly.
- A quarterly statement is provided for your records.
- A minimum balance fee of $4.00 will be imposed every quarter if the daily balance on any day of the statement cycle falls below $50.00.
- If there is no account activity for twelve months a monthly dormant account fee of $5.00 will be assessed.
Certificates of Deposit
- Minimum deposit amount is $500.00.
- Maturity terms range from 3 months to 5 years.
- Interest rates are fixed for the term of the certificate of deposit. Several interest payment options are available.
- Penalty for early withdrawal.
- A certificate of deposit will automatically renew if left alone at time of maturity into same term and current interest rate.
All deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC, subject to FDIC rules and requirements. A brochure outlining your coverage options is available for your guidance.