Enhanced Login Security
Multifactor Authentication protects against online fraud by providing an additional end user authentication ‘factor’ beyond the username and password used today. During your Internet Banking sign-on process you will receive an email, text, or phone call with a Secure Access Code. By adding the additional Enhanced Login Security to your computer it will be validated with your User ID and Password each time you login from that computer.
- Browser-based secure cookie with an individualized credential (ID) stored on your computer as a second factor in addition to user name and password.
- As an end user you can enroll each computer on which you plan to conduct online banking activities.
- Prevents unauthorized access using stolen credentials on a non-enrolled computer.
- You can authenticate temporarily on a computer you do not wish to enroll using challenge questions.
- Allows you to un-enroll PC’s you no longer wish to use for online banking activities.
Internet Security Tips
The Internet banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Internet banking service:
Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
Change your password on a regular basis.
Do not save your password in your browser.
Use the Exit button to end each Internet banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
Change your session timeout in User Options to a time that meets your needs.
Balance your account on a regular basis. Internet Banking makes it easy!
Always keep your virus protection up-to-date on your computer.
Use a spyware removal tool for added security.
Make sure to patch your computer's operating system if patches are available.
Contact us at the Bank immediately if you suspect someone else has been in your account.